Textile. Colour. Dyeing. Consultancy.
- Worldwide consultancy to the textile and wet processing industries, including preparation, dyeing, printing and finishing.
"Development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs."
Mini Bulk Dyeing
A uniformly-spaced colour atlas containing 2095 dyed shades, based on the CMC colour solid.
- Company audits, improving production and laboratory performance.
- Capital/installation projects.
- Achieving Right-first-time (RFT) processing through blind dyeing and laboratory to bulk reproducibility.
- Achieving Just-in-time (JIT) and Quick response (QR) concepts.
- Dye selection and rationalisation.
- The preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for laboratory and bulk processes.
- Colour measurement technology including colour matching and quality control.
- Generation of colour standards and electronic textile colour standards (ETCS).
- Installation of quality control systems.
- Cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Technical and management training.